Time to read this page ~ 1 minute
Welcome to Hillingham Hollow, a wholesome Texas suburb where romance abounds and real magic is rumored to be in the air. When a thirty-foot-tall violet Halloween tree appears in Town Square, announcing a special wedding, a romantic adventure begins.
Twenty-year-old Autumn Joy Alejandro is getting married.
Somehow, the former Hillingham High homecoming queen and recent Harvest Festival Pumpkin Princess has managed to land one of the world’s most eligible bachelors, twenty-eight-year-old Gothic rock singer Corvin Covarrubias. When the tall, dark, and extraordinarily handsome star escorts his new bride-to-be back to the suburbs for their highly publicized wedding, all of Hillingham Hollow is immediately entranced.
Autumn Joy is sweet and friendly, known for her almost angelic levels of kindness and generosity. Corvin is the opposite, a worldly international celebrity with a dour image and devilish reputation, rumored to be a real-life vampire. The unusual pair captures the locals’ imaginations, and soon speculations about their alliance are swirling.
According to many hopeful Hillingham singles, the “marriage of light and darkness” taking place in the heart of their community will be a charmed event, guaranteeing every guest their own happily-ever-after.
Follow along as the weekend’s Halloween carnival extravaganza unfolds, and passion ignites throughout the ‘burbs. Some couples will reunite after years apart, while others will meet for the very first time. All will be unexpectedly thrown together for one fun—possibly enchanted—wedding weekend, in which supernatural forces may or may not play a part, but romance is certain to manifest…
More About the Series
- Halloween Hearts is a contemporary New Adult small-town romance series. Some of the books contain fantasy/paranormal elements.
- Each novella is approximately 50,000 – 55,000 words in length (approximately 200 – 250 printed pages) and can be read as a standalone book.
- The stories range from sweet (kisses only) to a bit more sensual (see individual book descriptions for details)
- These books can be enjoyed in any order. The titles are as follows:
- A Kiss at Halloween (Max and Kaelin) available May 2022
- All I Want for Halloween Is You (Clark and Iris) available June 2022
- Halloween Is the Time to Say I Love You (Reese and Jessye) available July 2022
- I’ll Be Home for Halloween (London and Clea) available August 2022
- All My Halloweens (Corvin and Joy) available October 2022
Book one is FREE, the rest cost only 99 cents each. Collect them all by Halloween!