Fear and Laundry Parts 1 & 2
Classic horror movies, rock music, VHS tapes, zines, and cassettes…let the teen romance of Fear and Laundry take you back to the ’90s.
It’s 1994, and seventeen-year-old Veronica Montez has a few things she needs to get done fast:
- Take plenty of rad pictures for the next issue of her best friend’s zine.
- Learn how to play drums so she doesn’t embarrass herself in front of everyone at her new band’s upcoming first gig.
- Keep her grades above a C average so she can actually graduate from high school on time.
- Get over her hopeless crush on her best friend’s sexy, super talented, guitar-playing older brother.
- And, oh, yeah…figure out what to do with the rest of her entire life.
Something tells her a few of these tasks might prove more difficult than the others.
Reader advisory: rated PG-13 for strong language, underage drinking, and sensuality.
Year: 2021 (contains material originally published 2011-2014)
Publisher: Eight Oh Six/Tangential Publishing
Categories: Fiction / Romance / Young Adult / Contemporary